FILM - "ISES CONNECTIONS"
This short film shares the essence of this incredible association
produced by Brett Culp
You talk the talk…International Special Events Society can help you walk the walk. By joining ISES, you instantly gain access to an elite pool of special events resources. Members enjoy exclusive discounts, business opportunities and promotion, and tailored educational information. Gain the extra edge needed to create events that go beyond expectations, far surpass your competition and impact your portfolio. We are betting that you work to live, not live to work. Being good at your job is important to you, but so is having balance in your life. That's an enviable goal, but not always easy to achieve. We can help. You will find that joining ISES is as easy as 1…2…3.
- Determined to work smarter? With over 6,000 members from all types and sizes of special events organizations throughout the world, ISES membership can give you a running start on any project you embark on or problem you need to solve.
- Is convenience a consideration? We know that it is not easy to get out of the office. That's why we offer a number of member benefits designed for the time-pressured professional. ISES' state-of-the-art web site – www.ises.com – keeps you in the loop.
- Seeking solutions? We believe our job is not just telling you what we think you need to know, but helping you find solutions to your everyday challenges. Besides our highly-rated ISES Eventworld Institute, we offer numerous other resources for solutions.
- Local ISES Chapter Network. Your local ISES Chapter hosts educational programs several times a year as focused gatherings for the purpose of education, information-sharing and idea exchange. With more than 40 ISES Chapters worldwide we are confident that you will find a chapter that meets your unique needs. Also, if you are traveling, as an ISES Member, you can attend other ISES Chapter events for the member fee. Find an ISES Chapter near you!
- ISES Eventworld 2012® - An Institute for Professional Development . With education, recognition and one huge celebration, ISES presents ISES Eventworld each year to shine the spotlight on an industry that deserves it greatly bur rarely is in the habit of patting itself on the back. ISES Eventworld offers the time, place and permission to say “We are important. What we do matters. Our ideas impact our industry.” ISES Eventworld is the time to learn enthusiastically…lead proudly…live it up elegantly. You will be inspired and motivated by new, fresh ideas. You will meet other event professionals from around the world who share your passion for excellence.
ISES Eventworld 2012 is being held at The Fairmont Dallas Hotel, August 2-4. You can find more information and registration by clicking here.
ISES Annual Meeting. Annual meetings are the time and place to soak up knowledge and network with peers, to experience community and recognize common ties. Held in conjunction with ISES Eventworld 2012, the Annual Meeting promises to be that and so much more. Join the ISES International Board of Governors and Leadership for the Annual Meeting. Come hear about ISES' successes during the past year and upcoming plans for 2012-2013. In addition, the ISES Spirit of Excellence Awards will be presented to recognize outstanding ISES leaders, chapters and volunteers.
- ISES Esprit Awards. The ISES Esprit Awards recognizes outstanding accomplishments in the events industry and gives attendees the opportunity to see creative ideas in action. This annual event gives members the chance to celebrate accomplishments and goals with colleagues and be acknowledged for their talents, passion, and commitment to the special events industry. The Call for Entries opens in January of each year. Entries are due to ISES Headquarters by May 1st every year. You must be an ISES member to enter.
INNOVATION at Work for You
- www.ises.com. ISES' website is the place to go to keep current on ISES events, access valuable information and resources, and to register for ISES Eventworld® and order products. Here are other outstanding resources available on the ISES website.
- ISES Clients and Public Area. NEW! ISES has dedicated part of the ISES website towards your potential customers! This part of the website educates the consumer on hiring an Event Professional and also provides them with the ISES Finder Service to find you!
- ISES Online Membership Directory. NEW! With society wanting information NOW! ISES has developed an online, downloadable, searchable membership directory for members only! If you are traveling and need a list of ISES members in that local, you just log onto www.ises.com and build your own custom list that you can save or print out.
- ISES Career Center. ISES' online Career Center is devoted to helping special event professionals and employers find the perfect match for professional development. You can find jobs (and, if you are hiring, post jobs) in ISES-related disciplines. Visit the Career Center today!
- ISES Member Forum. The Member Forum is a great tool to communicate with other ISES members about hot topics, business practices, risk management and many more issues affecting the Special Events industry.
- ISES Finder Service. Potential clients and other ISES members can locate your business on the ISES Finder Service. Your service/product is listed along with all of your contact information including phone, email and web site. Click here to find an ISES Member.
QUALITY Services and Programs
- Certified Special Events Professional (CSEP). The CSEP designation is the hallmark of professional achievement in the special events industry. It is earned through education, performance, experience, and service to the industry. Moreover, the CSEP can make you more attractive to potential clients and employers by demonstrating that you are the best professional you can be. It is recognized and respected worldwide. Find out how you can become a CSEP.
- Local ISES Chapter Network. Your local ISES Chapter is a great way to meet industry colleagues in your area. Also, your local ISES Chapter is a fantastic way to volunteer and become recognized within the local special events industry as a leader. Find an ISES Chapter near you!
- ISES Pages and Special Events Magazine. Complementary subscription to all ISES Members. Published 12 times a year, Special Events Magazine features the latest trends and contains great educational articles.
- Networking Opportunities. Networking is one of the primary reasons our members join and why they stay members for many years. Whether it is at local ISES Chapter programs, through the Member Forum or our various social and networking opportunities at ISES Eventworld, we guarantee you will connect with first-rate special event professionals through your ISES membership.
- ISES Affinity and Discount Programs allow ISES members to take advantage of savings on high-quality products & services while simultaneously supporting the efforts of the association. The programs offer members competitive pricing and special savings on a variety of premier products and services.